It’s time to step up your snacking game with this easy recipe for Chili Cayenne Cashews!
I don’t know what it is about nuts, but I can never have just one. Without a doubt, they are my go to snack every day. It’s crazy how things change over the years. I remember back in the day, I would run home from school and grab either a fruit roll-up or a bag of Cheetos as a snack. Those two were my jam! I guess when you get older and become an “adult” you figure you should make healthier choices with food. (Although I do know some adults that still eat candy like they were 5 years old).
If you are looking for a new healthy snack to enjoy, these Chili Cayenne Cashews are just what you seek! 6 simple ingredients, 15 minutes of baking and you have yourself a delicious vegan, gluten free snack. Set them out for guests to snack on or stash them away for yourself to enjoy.
Start by preheating your oven to 325 degrees F. Pour 2 cups of raw cashews onto a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper. Bake the cashews for approximately 12-15 minutes.
Remove the nuts from your oven and place them in a large bowl. Add 1 Tbsp of coconut oil and stir (you can melt the coconut oil first, or not. It will melt either way over the hot nuts). Make sure all the cashews are coated with the oil. Stir in 1 tsp of chili power, 1/2 tsp cayenne, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Let the cashews cool and enjoy!
These Chili Cayenne Cashews are an addicting snack with a kick! If you like spicy snacks be sure to check out the following recipes as well:
- 2 cups of raw cashews
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil- melted
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Pour 2 cups of raw cashews onto a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place in a large bowl.
- Add 1 Tbsp of melted coconut oil and stir. Make sure all the cashews are coated with the oil.
- Stir in 1 tsp of chili power, 1/2 tsp cayenne, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Let the cashews cool and enjoy!