Do you host a big Christmas or NYE party every year? Tired of serving the same old shrimp cocktail as an appetizer? Try this Spicy Sauteed Shrimp instead. It’s easy to make and sure to please the entire crowd.
When you are hosting a party, there is nothing more stressful that hoping everyone likes the food. With this recipe, you can calm your nerves and party down. No more asking “how is everything?” or “did you like the blah blah?”…it will be obvious when you see your guests grabbing these shrimps by the handful.
I love being able to set food out and actually mingle with friends and family. Isn’t that what a party is for in the first place?
Start by heating 3-4 Tbsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Slice 1 fresh jalapeno (seeds removed) into thin 1/2 inch long strips. Next, you will add the jalapeno slices to the skillet and saute them for about 5 minutes.
Add approximately 12 ounces of thawed or fresh shrimp to the skillet along with 2 tsp of minced garlic. Saute for another 5 minutes, or until shrimp is fully cooked. When you are finished, sprinkle with sea salt and serve.
Make your hosting duties easier with this fabulous Spicy Sauteed Shrimp appetizer. It’s a recipe that is sure to be a hit! Just make sure your family doesn’t eat it all before the guests arrive.
- Approximately 12 ounces of frozen or fresh shrimp
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 fresh jalapeno
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- dash of sea salt
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Slice jalapeno (seeds removed) into thin 1/2 inch long strips.
- Add jalapeno slices to the skillet, saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add thawed or fresh shrimp and 2 tsp of minced garlic. Saute for another 5 minutes, or until shrimp is fully cooked.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.