I’ve been racking my brain trying to come up with a cool, exciting name for this post. But in the end I decided to just tell it how it is….Strawberry Banana Oat Muffins! Simple, too the point, and dang are they good!
One thing I absolutely love about summer is all the delicious fruit available. Everything is so fresh and perfectly ripe. I’m like a kid in a candy store when summer rolls around…there is no fruit I don’t like. I can’t get enough!
Summer would not be the same if I didn’t throw an insane amount of fruit into my morning shake, oatmeal, salads or baking recipes. There is nothing like biting into a warm, fruity muffin for breakfast. Especially when you realize it has no gluten, no sugar, and no butter…SCORE! These Strawberry Banana Oat Muffins are the way to go!
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mash 3 ripe bananas until you have a smooth texture. Next, stir in 1 1/2 cup oats,1/2 cup ground flax seeds, 1/2 cup chopped almonds, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp baking powder and 1 Tbsp honey.
Once your ingredients are well integrated, fold in 1 cup of chopped strawberries. Spoon the mixture into a prepared muffin tin and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Who wouldn’t want to wake up to these Strawberry Banana Oat Muffins? They are exploding with fruit in every bite and a perfectly, healthy way to start your day.
In addition to these muffins, be sure to check out more of my favorite breakfast baking recipes below:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mash 3 ripe bananas until you have a smooth texture.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cup oats,1/2 cup ground flax seeds, 1/2 cup chopped almonds, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp baking powder and 1 Tbsp honey.
- Fold in 1 cup chopped strawberries.
- Spoon mixture into a prepared muffin tin and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.