Are you and your significant other fitness freaks or adventure junkies? If so, you have to check out Qalo rings. They are perfect for those of us who live an active lifestyle, but don’t want to chance losing or damaging our wedding rings.
My husband and I were recently introduced to Qalo rings and we love them. Below I have a few reasons why you need a Qalo ring yourself!
- Great for any type of activity: Whether you are lifting weights, swimming, hiking or rock climbing the Qalo ring fits all of them. Unlike your traditional wedding bands, these guys are made of a medical grade silicone, and contain no Latex. So you no longer have to worry about scratching up your pricey jewelry.
- They are custamizable: There are many different collections available. You can choose color, width, flat band, rounded band, or even bands that give part of the proceeds to charity.
- Come with the perfect travel pouch: When you receive your Qalo ring it comes with a little pouch that is perfect for storing your wedding rings. Keep it in your bag or snap it to your key chain while you work out.
- Perfect for military members or anyone unable to wear traditional rings due to risk of injury: My husband especially loves this ring! Due to some of his activities in the military, it is dangerous for him to wear a traditional metal band. But now he is able to wear the Qalo ring without any fear of injury. (Which makes me happy, too).
- Reasonable price: Ranging from $20 to $60, they are a great price to pay for peace of mind.
While a Qalo ring is not meant to completely take place of your stunning jewels, they are a great option to have when necessary. Check out all the options available at Qalo.com.
I received these rings free from Qalo. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are 100% my own.