Excuse me…Did someone say Oven Roasted Crunchy Cauliflower? Why yes, that would be me! This easy to make appetizer is perfect for entertaining. Serve it with your favorite tomato sauce or pesto and you will have a crowd gathering in no time.
A party just isn’t a party without having dip-able food, am I right? That’s the fun part. You get to enjoy snacking here and there on different foods, instead of sitting down for a formal gathering. It’s kind of like taking samples at Costco or Sam’s Club. If I don’t like what I sampled then I’m not going back for more. No harm.
Instead of bringing the same old chips and queso to your next party, try my gluten-free, crispy and insanely delicious cauliflower recipe. It’s a great addition to any get together and healthier than many other options on the table. No one needs to know how simple it is to make.
Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees F. Chop 1 whole cauliflower into small bite size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk together 2 eggs and 1/4 cup of olive oil. Pour the mixture over the cauliflower and stir well. Make sure all of the cauliflower pieces are well coated. In a separate bowl, combine 3/4 cup of gluten-free bread crumbs, 2 tsp of paprika, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp of pepper. Take the cauliflower pieces and drop them in the dry mixture. Once the pieces are covered in the bread crumbs place them on a prepared baking sheet and bake for approximately 30-40 minutes.
You won’t be able to just nibble on one or two of these cauliflower bites. Trust me, it will be in your best interest to make a couple batches because people will be grabbing these by the handful.
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Chop cauliflower into small bite size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs and 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Pour the mixture over the cauliflower and stir well. Make sure the cauliflower pieces are well coated.
- In a separate bowl, combine 3/4 cup of gluten free bread crumbs, 2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take the cauliflower pieces and drop them in the dry mixture.
- Once the pieces are covered in the bread crumbs place them on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes.