My husband and I love Greek food. We make hummus almost every week, and often opt for Greek restaurants if we go out. Even though this recipe is not “authentic” Greek food, it is inspired by it. These juicy Chicken Kabobs are super easy to make and can be marinated ahead of time, making this an easy weeknight meal for families with busy schedules. I like to eat it with a side of couscous and greek salad or my Quinoa & Kale Salad.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- Mix all of the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add chicken pieces to bowl and marinate in refrigerator for 3-5 hours.
- Remove marinated chicken from refrigerator, add pieces to skewers.
- Grill for approximately 10-15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- Once chicken is fully cooked through, remove from grill. Let cool.